Graduate Application Checklist
The Department of Health Policy and Administration uses a "rolling" application cycle. Applicants are welcome to submit their materials at any time throughout the year for the next-occurring term entry date. However, complete application packets must be submitted no later than six weeks prior to the course start date for timely processing.
A complete graduate application includes:
1. Completed Graduate School Application and $75 Application Fee. Online application.
2. Official Transcripts sent to the Graduate School. (Official transcripts are those sent directly from the registrar to the Graduate School.)
3. Official GRE or GMAT Scores sent to the Graduate School.
4. For International Applicants: Official TOEFL Score sent to the Graduate School. Find more help at:
- In the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, or Canada: 1-888-863-3544
- Outside these areas: 1-609-771-7267
5. Letter of Intent and Introduction sent directly to the HPA department.
6. Three Original Letters of Recommendation recommendations can be submitted through Zzusis as part of your application, or mailed directly to the department, attention: Academic Coordinator.
7. One-page Resume should be submitted via email to the academic coordinator.
Department of Health Policy and Administration
Washington State University Spokane
Attn: Academic Coordinator
P.O. Box 1495
Spokane, WA 99210-1495
Washington State University
P.O. Box 641030
Pullman, WA 99164-1030