HPA Policies and Procedures: This is the recently updated HPA Policies and Procedures that will serve as a guide for your navigating through your plan of study.
- Fall Start: HPA Graduate Planning Sheet for those that begin in the Fall semester
- Spring Start: HPA Graduate Planning Sheet for those that begin in the Spring semester
- Full academic year planning:
Course Matrix Fall 2013
Course Matrix Spring 2014
HPA Internship Guidelines
Includes student, preceptor, academic advisor and academic coordinator responsibilities for student internship experience
- HPA Internship Proposal: PDF | Doc
Must be completed at the beginning of student's internship experience.
Graduate School Forms
- Graduate School Change of Program: PDF | Doc
Must be completed if your approved Master's Program of Study has changed.
- Graduate School Committee Change: PDF | Doc
Must be completed if members of your committee, as listed on your filed Master's Program of Study, change.
Final Exam and Thesis
Graduate School Final Exam Scheduling
To schedule your final exam, you must have an approved Master's Program of Study and Application for Master's Degree on file with the Graduate School.
- Graduate School Application for Master's Degree: PDF | Doc
To apply for degree you must have an approved Master's Program of Study on file with the Graduate School.
- Graduate School E-mail Release: PDF | Doc
This form must be submitted before correspondence with a new email address can take place.
Need to re-enroll after absence?
Graduate School Re-enrollment
Must be completed if you have been on graduate leave for more than 12 months and wish to re-enroll at WSU for credit. A $25 re-enrollment fee is also required after 12 months.
Phase I Classroom Building 133
Office: Phase 1 Building 137
Joseph Coyne, Dr.P.H.
Chair and Professor