Welcome HPA Alumni!
Our HPA alumni have been successful in a wide range of career fields, including hospital management, public health, managed care, group practice management and financial management.
Have a job announcement to share with our students and alumni? Please contact the HPA office at email@example.com or 509-358-7980.
Looking for a new position? Check out our listing of job opportunities!
Want to receive our career announcements and post-graduate opportunities via email? If you are interested in being added to this list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with our students!
Our Facebook page is meant to be an online community for HPA alumni and current students to share information with each other and interested faculty and staff from the department. That’s why we created it! Join our Facebook community and network with this unique and important group!
You can also follow us on Twitter!
Share your successes!
We are always interested in letting others know about the successes of our alumni! Please let us know if you change careers: email@example.com
Positions recently and/or currently held by program graduates:
- Bioterrorism Coordinator, Apache County Health District, Springerville, Ariz.
- National Administrative Director, VA Medical Center, San Francisco, Calif.
- Chief Financial Officer, Dayton General Hospital, Dayton, Wash.
- Senior Legislative Policy Analyst, Premera Blue Cross, Lakewood, Wash.
- Medical Director, Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, Wash.
- Nurse Manager, Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, Spokane, Wash.
- Quality Assurance Director, Inland Imaging, LLC, Spokane, Wash.
Our graduates not only serve as CFOs, health executives and health policy analysts, they also have been admitted to such programs as:
- Health Services Administration Ph.D.: the Universities of Alabama Birmingham, California Berkeley, and Minnesota.
- Pharmacy Ph.D.: the Universities of Michigan and North Carolina
- Public Health Ph.D.: Yale University
- Medical School: University of Washington
- Law School: Saint Louis University